THE ROLE OF THE MENTORS?
- With their large knowledge and great experience of Project management and PMP certificates, Mentors will support for learners professional knowledge.
- Mentors will become an instructor and support for students during the course.
- Evaluate the capacity of each student to provide useful advice on the schedule, learning methods and materials used.
- Monitoring and support, answering learners' questions related to learning knowledge and tools.
- Keep abreast of the study program of assigned students.
- Proposing to adjust the study program when it is necessary for students to refer.
- Preside over online study sessions as prescribed.
- Group support: Each group of students when registering for the course will be reviewed and assessed needs, the ability to group. Each group of students will be led and guided by one of our Mentors.
- Online support: Forms of interaction between students and Mentors will be done mainly through online using popular tools such as Skype, Facebook ...
- Offline support: Offline support will be considered by Mentors and students to ensure the convenience of the location and time of the students and Mentors. This is an optional form.
- Each Registed student is supported by Mentors during the course.
- After completing the course, students can contact Mentors for personal support, but we are not responsible for any problem arising from this personal connection.
- Except for force majeure, one Mentor will be responsible for assisting students in the assigned team and complete their role as required until the student completes the course.
- When you have any complaints or dissatisfaction with the support of the Mentors, please notify us.
- All Students claims will be handled and managed confidentially
- To make your claims, you visit here.